The Talk. It's one of the most daunting prospects parents face.
Communicating the richness of Catholic teaching on sexuality in a faithful and effective way can be an overwhelming responsibility. But does it have to be so?
Brought to you from the Cana Family Institute, Greg and Lisa Popcak will empower you with the tools needed to move well beyond "The Talk" by offering a comprehensive guide to raising sexually whole and holy children. Using the riches of St. John Paul II's Theology of the Body, the Popcaks help you safely navigate your children from infancy through the teenage years and beyond.
- What: Cana Hot Topic Leadership Webinar
- When: Saturday, January 14 from 9:00-10:00am (CST)
- Register to Attend HERE. - It is FREE
Come and listen to answers to the following questions:
- What lessons must my children learn at each stage to develop a healthy Christian sexuality?
- How can I have age-appropriate conversations about sensitive issues with my children?
- How can I teach my children what it takes to be a true Catholic man or woman?
- How can I prepare my children to have healthy, Christian dating relationships?