After several weeks of monitoring Mass attendance, we are eliminating the sign-up requirement for all Masses; we believe this will be easier on folks and we will still be able to comply with Archdiocese guidelines during the pandemic.
- Every other pew will remain open with no seating allowed in it
- On the weekend, as people enter the building, ushers will assign people to a numbered pew
- If more than 4 persons from one household attend, they will be assigned a full pew to themselves
- If 3 or fewer people from a household attend, they will be seated at the opposite end of pew from another household with 3 or fewer persons
- St. Martha's Hall will be set up for overflow seating, if needed