Confessions will once again be heard in the confessional box at the back of the church.
Some adjustments have been made to the box at St. Peter Campus so be sure to read and follow the instructional signs :)
- Father will be seated in the section that was previously used for 'behind the screen'
- Penitent should enter the other door which is set up for either behind-the-screen OR face-to-face
- Please wait in line along the back counter where the holy water font and confession guides are located, and extend the line toward and around the Holy Family Room if needed (see photo below)
- This keeps people further away from the confessional box for privacy
- Allows people to grab a confessional guide conveniently
- Allows people to sit in the back pew in front of the Holy Family Room if they need or want to sit while waiting
- Our confession schedule is posted on our Home page
"Confession is an act of honesty and courage - an act of entrusting ourselves, beyond sin, to the mercy of a loving and forgiving God."
Saint Pope John Paul II